In fact, it thrills me every time to get a testimonial from the “regular folks” out there performing medical coding services for professionals after receiving our trainings.
Regular folks like Francine, for example:
So you’ve seen the reports on how medical coding is an in demand career and is expected to keep increasing. You have big plans to make a career in the medical coding field. Smart move! And your ultimate goal after getting your training is taking and passing either the Certified Professional Coder (CPC®) exam or the Certified Coding Specialist-Physician Based (CCS-P) exam.
You were pretty enthusiastic when you first started searching for the perfect medical coding school but quickly got discouraged Maybe even overwhelmed?
… you are basically flat out tired from all the searching for the right medical coding training program and just want to get started.
Guess what… I was there once before just like you. I remember a time when I was in search of a program and there were none locally and no one had even thought of online coding training yet. Believe me, I feel your pain!
Need A Medical Coding Course?
You’ve come to the right place!
My name is Laureen Jandroep (CPC, CPC-I, CMSCS, CHCI, Sr. Instructor) and I’ve been teaching and coaching medical coders to prepare to be certified coders for the AAPC (American Society of Professional Coders) or American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) physician based board exams since 1999. I have taken and passed many of the board exams including: CPC®, CPC®-H, CCS-P, CCS, and RCC.
I basically thought I was going to be an occupational therapist when I grew up and I was for a number of years. I actually ran a therapy practice here in South Jersey. At our zenith, we had about 27 therapists and aids and office staff and we basically did over 1.6 million in billing a year which I was pretty proud of. But what I was most proud of is that we had less than a 0.06% rejection rate and that was because we did good coding. Kind of by accident, I basically had to do billing. I had to learn about cost reports and all of that. I got out manuals and I actually read the introduction of my coding manual. We had a very low denial rate and in the rehab industry, that’s just unheard of. So I have taken an interest in coding since back then. Medicare pretty much changed the way rehab agencies like mine were able to bill, and many of us went out of business. So I got into the billing and coding world. I ran a school for a number of years which I loved… and guess what… I’m still teaching even now!
I have a unique way of teaching myself new concepts and I share that with my students. So they “get it”. As fast as possible. Because medical coding demands that we stay current on changes in medical coding billing. So let me tell you…
There is a Solution to Finding the Best Medical Coding Training Available Today.
You see, it doesn’t have to be that hard. You don’t need to stress. After all, most schools are using the same textbooks and workbooks. So the important thing to focus on is the instructor and their teaching methods.
There is an easier way! Let me explain…
The Physician Based Medical Coding Course
My medical coding video review program
prepares you for the following exams:
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC®) exam by the AAPC (AAPC) and the
- Certified Coding Specialist-Physician Based (CCS-P) exam by the American Health Information Association (AHIMA).
20 modules of Medical Coding Training
- Video Lectures so it’s as it you are sitting there in class right with Laureen
- Reading assignments from the most widely used medical coding text in the industry
- Online submission of homework for quick grading
- Timed online tests for immediate grading and feedback
- Discussion board dedicated to our students
- Regular coaching sessions and review of your progress.
Additional Bonuses As Part Of Your Enrollment
- $60 off CPC Exam Fee (Pay $290 instead of $350)
- $70 off of AAPC Membership (Pay $80 instead of $150)
- Coding Certification Review Blitz – Online access to the entire course ($197 value)
- Three (3) 60 Question - Mini-Mock Exams written by CCO experts
- AAPC Practice Exam - 50 Question AAPC.com Online Exam
- Access to two on demand CEU trainings (CEUs are needed to maintain your new credential)
- ICD-10-CM Coding Blitz ($197 value)
- Ongoing invitations to our monthly Q&A Webinars (even after you graduate)
Our Medical Coding Course Description: In A Nutshell
Our Physician Based Medical Coding course will teach you the core trainings needed for coding in a medical office and gives you all the training needed to pass the AAPC CPC® board exam and start you in your career in Medical Coding.
Our goal is to give you all the current information needed to be a successful medical coder AND pass your medical coding cpc exam test.
This includes training in CPT, HCPCS and ICD-9-CM and even the future ICD-10 coding system.
When you are complete with our medical coding courses, you will be able to review and assign the correct procedures and billing codes for physician-based patient services.
For over 13 years now I have been teaching medical coding – with many students successfully passing their first CPC® exam after viewing my videos.
Will These Trainings Help Me Become
A Certified Medical Coder?
This program works. It’s worked for hundreds of people. But don’t take my work for it. Here’s just some of the testimonials I have received from some of the happy students who have purchased my CPC Exam preparation Videos over the last few years:
Blitz Video Review – Mary
“I failed two times… then bought your videos”
“At age 49, I started to go back to school in a MBC program, Graduated at age 50 with high honors, and valedictorian…. I attended an alumni meeting a year later, and the MBC Program Director hired me to teach the MBC Externship Program…. I had to become CPC® certified within months to keep employment there. I failed the first time, couldn’t finish in the 5-1/2 hours allotted then.
Failed the second time by the skin of my teeth- 69. And then restudied, restudied and bought your Videos, which I viewed a few times.
Going through the CPT book and highlighting guidelines and all those tips made the exam go smoother. I took the exam, passed and incredibly finished in 4-1/2 hours. That’s a record for me. Yes, it cost me again to pay for the exam but I have no regrets whatsoever. Your videos helped me tremendously the 3rd time around and I just wanted to say thanks to you. 3 Times was a charm for me. NEVER GIVE UP. Keep up the great work. You are awesome, you teach from your heart and your tips are EXCELLENT.
Blitz Video Owner- Kartika Shree
“I passed the CPC® exam with 87%”
Dear Laureen, I found out today that I passed the CPC® exam with 87%. Your blitz videos were extremely helpful. I learned so much more from these videos than I ever did in school. Every chapter was well structured and easy to follow. It boosted my confidence and kept me motivated all along. I can’t thank you enough….
- Gratefully, Kartika Shree, CPC®-A
Here’s What’s Great About These Videos:
- They get you up to speed and trained in all the basic requirements to be a medical coder- starting from scratch.
- They prepare you to pass the certification exam ON THE FIRST TRY
- They teach you a proprietary “Bubble and Highlighting Technique” to help you use your manuals during the test- and after during your daily coding work
- Watching online videos are cheaper than a live event
- They help you be more confident about passing the CPC exam
- You can fit watching the videos into your own schedule
- Easier to digest/ take in the information on video than at a live event
- You can pause the videos
- You can rewatch the videos in the areas you need to work on
- If it’s a medical coding area that you feel comfortable with, you can skip it and save time studying
- You can spend more time studying problem areas
- My Blitz videos are the only CPC exam preparation video system available on the internet!
- You can get started NOW with the online videos!
More Medical Coding Course Success Stories
Here is what other people who passed their exam on the first try have said about my Coding Certification Blitz Videos:
Blitz Video Owner- Mary L. Springs
“I passed because of your Blitz Videos…”
I’m one of the ones that passed the certification exam because of your Blitz videos…I’m back in class taking refresher coding courses to keep my self abreast of the updates. I’m in 2 classes with about 20 students in each class, all trying to get certified. As your Blitz was such a blessing to me, I printed from the internet your advertisement page for your Blit Videos. I’m going to give each of my classmates a copy and let them know that I had tried passing the certification exam several times and didn’t pass until I viewed your course. I hope some, if not all, will take an interest and will order your course. Thanks again for the help you have been to me.
- Mary L. Springs
Blitz Video Owner- Virginia Farrell
“I passed my CPC® exam- on the first try!!!”
Dear Laureen: I’ve just received notification that I’ve passed my CPC® exam- on the first try!!! There is no way I would have passed the exam without your Blitz Course. The advice and tips you gave are invaluable. Money well spent. I hope to use this certification and my past experience to become an instructor in medical coding and billing. Thank you so much for this step up to my future career!!
- Virginia Farrell, CPC®, Suffern, NY